Spectroscopic properties of inorganic and organometallic compounds [electronic resource] : techniques, materials and applications. Volume 43
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications provides a unique source of information in an important area of chemistry.Since Volume 40 the nature and ethos of this series have been altered to reflect a change of emphasis towards 'Techniques, Materials and Applications'. Researchers will now find up-to-date critical reviews which provide in-depth analyses of the leading papers in the field, with authors commenting of the quality and value of the work in a wider context.Focus areas will include structure-function relationships, photochemistry and spectroscopy of inorganic complexes, and catalysis; materials such as ceramics, cements, pigments, glasses and corrosion products; techniques such as advanced laser spectroscopy and theoretical methods.
- Publication date
- editors, Jack Yarwood, Richard Douthwaite and Simon Duckett.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Spectroscopic properties of inorganic and organometallic compounds : Volume 43. Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2012 9781849733953 (OCoLC)784581091