Machinery's handbook [electronic resource] : a reference book for the mechanical engineer, designer, manufacturing engineer, draftsman, toolmaker, and machinist
- 29th ed.
- New York : Industrial Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (ix, 2788 p.) : ill.
- Includes index.
- Mechanics and strength of materials
- Properties, treatment, and testing of materials
- Dimensioning, gaging, and measuring
- Tooling and toolmaking
- Machining operations
- Manufacturing processes
- Threads and threading
- Gears, splines, and cams
- Machine elements
- Measuring units.
- Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and in technical schools and colleges throughout the world for nearly 100 years. It is universally acknowledged as an extraordinarily authoritative, comprehensive, and practical tool, providing its users with the most fundamental and essential aspects of sophisticated manufacturing practice. The 29th edition of the "bible of the metalworking industries" contains major revisions of existing content, as well as new material on a variety of topics. It is the essential reference for mechanical, manufacturing, and industrial engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, machinists, engineering and technology students, and the serious home hobbyist. - Publisher.
- Publication date
- by Erik Oberg ... [et al.] ; Christopher J. McCauley, editor.
- Title Variation
- 28th edition machinery's handbook
- With: Guide to the use of tables and formulas in Machinery's handbook, 29th edition / by John M. Amiss, Franklin D. Jones, and Henry H. Ryffel. New York : Industrial Press, 2012.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Machinery's handbook. 29th ed. New York : Industrial Press, 2012 9780831129002 (OCoLC)754713400