Advances in chemical physics. Volume 150 [electronic resource]
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 252 p.)
- Advances in chemical physics ; v.150.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Multidimensional Incoherent Time-Resolved Spectroscopy and Complex Kinetics 1 By Mark A. Berg Complex Multiconfigurational Self-Consistent Field-Based Methods to Investigate Electron-Atom/Molecule Scattering Resonances 103 By Kousik Samanta and Danny L. Yeager Determination of Molecular Orientational Correlations in Disordered Systems from Diffraction Data 143 By Szilvia Pothoczki, Laszlo Temleitner, and Laszlo Pusztai Recent Advances in Studying Mechanical Properties of DNA 169 By Reza Vafabakhsh, Kyung Suk Lee, and Taekjip Ha Viscoelastic Subdiffusion: Generalized Langevin Equation Approach 187 By Igor Goychuk Efficient and Unbiased Sampling of Biomolecular Systems in the Canonical Ensemble: A Review of Self-Guided Langevin Dynamics 255 By Xiongwu Wu, Ana Damjanovic, and Bernard R. Brooks Author Index 327 Subject Index 345.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The Advances in Chemical Physics series provides the chemical physics field with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. This volume explores: multidimensional incoherent time-resolved spectroscopy and complex kinetics; complex multiconfigurational self-consistent field-based methods to investigate electron-atom/molecule scattering resonances; determination of molecular orientational correlations in disordered systems from diffraction data; recent advances in studying mechanical properties of DNA; a generalized Langevin equation approach to viscoelastic subdiffusion; and efficient and unbiased sampling of biomolecular systems in the canonical ensemble and self-guided Langevin dynamics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Stuart A. Rice, Aaron R. Dinner.
- Advances in chemical physics ; v.150