ECS solid state letters [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- ECS solid state letters (Online)
- Pennington, NJ : Electrochemical Society, 2012-
- Electrochemical Society.
- Dedicated to the rapid dissemination of peer-reviewed and concise research reports in fundamental and applied areas of solid state science and technology.
- Technical areas of interest are: carbon nanostructures and devices; dielectric science and materials; electronic materials and processing; electronic and photonic devices and systems; luminescence and display materials, devices, and processing; and physical sensors. Of particular interest are the areas of solid state materials and device processing as they relate to the establishment of electrical, optical, physical and chemical properties, the relationship of material properties to device properties, the process science and technology of materials and devices, and the characterization of bulk materials, thin films, interfaces, surfaces, and devices.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Electrochemical Society solid state letters
- Six issues a year
- Vol/date range
- Began with vol. 1, issue 1 (2012).
- Related Items
- Split from: Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- Available in another form
- Print version: ECS solid state letters 2162-8742 (DLC) 2011203043 (OCoLC)746500216
- Continues in part
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters (Online) (1944-8775)