The Trans-Pacific Partnership : a quest for a twenty-first century trade agreement
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xvii, 337 p. ; 23 cm.
KVC947 .A42005 T73 2012
- Unknown KVC947 .A42005 T73 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What is "high-quality, twenty-first century" anyway? / C.L. Lim, Deborah Elms, and Patrick Low
- An overview and snapshot of the TPP negotiations / Deborah Elms and C.L. Lim
- US PTAS : what's been done and what it means for the TPP negotiations / Jeffrey J. Schott and Julia Muir
- From the P4 to the TPP : transplantation or transformation? / Henry Gao
- Incorporating development among diverse members / Joel Trachtman
- Negotiations over market access in goods / Deborah Elms
- TPP negotiations : rules of origin / Margaret Liang
- Trade in services / Stuart Harbinson and Aik Hoe Lim
- TPP Agreement : towards innovations in investment rule-making / Julien Chaisse
- The intellectual property chapter in the Trans-Pacific Partnership / Susy Frankel
- Regulatory coherence in the Trans-Pacific Partnership talks / Thomas J. Bollyky
- Environmental issues in the Trans-Pacific Partnership / Jeffrey J. Schott and Julia Muir
- Labour standards and the TPP / Kimberly Ann Elliott
- What is to be done with export restrictions? / C.L. Lim
- Achieving a free trade agreement of the Asia-Pacific : does the TPP present the most attractive path? / Meredith Kolsky Lewis
- APEC and TPP : are they mutually reinforcing? / Carlos Kuriyama
- Coping with multiple uncertainties : Latin America in the TPP negotiations / Sebastian Herreros
- The TPP : multilateralizing regionalism or the securization of trade policy? / Ann Capling and John Ravenhill
- The TPP in a multilateral world / Patrick Low
- Conclusions / C.L. Lim, Deborah Elms and Patrick Low.
- Publication date
- edited by C.L. Lim, Deborah Kay Elms, Patrick Low.