Methods in physical chemistry [electronic resource]
- Weinheim : WiVCH ; Chichester : John Wiley [distributor], 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (2 v. (xxv, 846 p.)) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Meeting the needs of the scientific community, these two must-have volumes are the only work to provide a thorough overview of all the important methods currently used in physical chemistry. The work bridges the gap between standard textbooks and review articles, covering a large number of methods, as well as the motivation behind their use. The first volume deals with the gas and condensed phase, while volume two looks at interfaces and biomolecules and materials. A uniform approach is adopted throughout, while the critical comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of each method makes this a valuable reference for physical chemists and other scientists working with these techniques. In short, these two volumes deserve a place in every chemistry library, whether academic or industrial."--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Rolf Schäfer, Peter C. Schmidt.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Methods in physical chemistry. Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; Chichester : John Wiley [distributor], 2011 9783527327454 (OCoLC)751739783