[Branner e-books and apps on Kindle DX] : [downloaded digital books].
- Physical description
- 22 e-monographs on 1 electronic book reader : illustrations ; 27 x 18 x 1 cm. + 1 Getting Started guide + 1 power adapter + 1 USB cable + 1 carrying case.
- Library has: 1 electronic book reader + Getting Started guide + 1 power adapter + 1 USB cable + 1 carrying case
BRANNER .KINDLE DX 2
- Kindle DX user's guide (4th edition)
- 2013 Farmers' Almanac / Peter Geiger (Editor), Sondra Duncan (Editor)
- Apocalyptic Planet: Field Guide to the Everending Earth / Craig Childs
- Bailout / Neil Barofsky
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking / Malcolm Gladwell
- Ecoliterate: How Educators Are Cultivating Emotional, Social, and Ecological Intelligence / Daniel Goleman (Author), Lisa Bennett (Author), Zenobia Barlow (Author)
- Glossary of Geology (Fifth Edition, Revised) / Klaus Neuendorf, Jim Mehl
- Higgs Discovery: The Power of Empty Space (Kindle Single) / Lisa Randall
- Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time / Dava Sobel
- No Impact Man: The Adventures of a Guilty Liberal Who Attempts to Save the Planet, and the Discoveries He Makes About Himself and Our Way of Life in the Process / Colin Beavan
- On the Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection, or, the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life / Charles Darwin
- Periodic Tales: A Cultural History of the Elements, from Arsenic to Zinc / Hugh Aldersey-Williams
- Python Essential Reference (4th Ed.) / David M. Beazley
- Salt, a world history / Mark Kurlansky
- The Fourth Paradigm: Data-Intensive Scientific Discovery / Tony Hey, Stewart Tansley, Kristin Tolle
- The Map that Changed the World / Simon Winchester
- The New Oxford American Dictionary / Oxford University Press
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals / Michael Pollan
- The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life / Richard Templar
- The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl / Timothy Egan
- The Year without Summer: 1816 and the Volcano that Darkened the World and Changed History / William K. Klingaman
- Thinking, Fast and Slow / Daniel Kahneman
- Wild (From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail) / Cheryl Strayed.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title Variation
- Kindle DX 2
- Kindle e-reader
- Amazon Kindle DX
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- In carrying case.