The hope for audacity. Public identity and equity action in education
- New York : PETER LANG, , c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 210 pages ; 23 cm.
- Critical education & ethics (New York, N.Y.) vol. 2.
LA217.2 .H657 2012
- Unknown LA217.2 .H657 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / Lilia D. Monzó and Alice Merz
- Middle-class Latinos opting for American creed : stories of hope / Margie Curwen
- A wink or a nod, Mr. President? : a call for the president's consideration of race / Lilia D. Monzó and Suzanne Soohoo
- Bilingual education as an EEO : educational enrichment opportunity for all / Anaida Colón-Muñiz and Norma Valenzuela
- "Equality for all" means classrooms, too / Anna V. Wilson, Veronica Bloomfield, and Ronald Lane
- Dear Mr. President : please keep hope alive for students with disabilities / Mary McNeil and Ann Nevin
- The slow death of the American teacher / Debbie Tye, Ken Tye, and Barbara Tye
- Teaching "other people's children" in Obama era : challenges and promises / Zeynep Isik-Ercan
- Making space for our stories! : imagining a democratic classroom / Penny S. Bryan, Olivia Hayes, and contributions by 16 other students in the College of Educational Studies, Chapman University.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Lilia D. Monzó and Alice Merz.
- Title Variation
- Public identity and equity action in education
- Critical education & ethics, 2166-1359 ; Vol. 2