Cognitive-behavioral interventions in educational settings : a handbook for practice
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Routledge, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxviii, 754 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
LB1027.55 .C63 2012
- Unknown LB1027.55 .C63 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This revised volume serves as an updated resource for school-based practitioners, as well as others providing treatment to children and adolescents, by presenting evidence-based interventions for a variety of issues commonly seen in school settings. Leading professionals provide assessment and intervention approaches based on a cognitive-behavioral framework, with specific sensitivity given to the unique needs of youth within the context of school and family. Including both innovative and well-established approaches to working with children and adolescents in schools, this text offers interventions for a variety of issues and concerns faced by school-aged youth. The use of case studies and session outlines, as well as the balance of theoretical and clinical concerns, enhances this book's value as a reference for both clinicians and students."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Rosemary B. Mennuti, Ray W. Christner, Arthur Freeman.