Effective early childhood professional development : improving teacher practice and child outcomes
- Baltimore, Maryland : Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., c2012.
- Physical description
- xxii, 233 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- NCRECE series.
LB1775.6 .E43 2012
- Unknown LB1775.6 .E43 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Using coaching-based professional development to improve Head Start teachers' support of children's oral language skills / Douglas R. Powell, Karen E. Diamond, and Margaret Burchinal
- Designing effective curricula and teacher professional development for early childhood mathematics and science / Mable B. Kinzie, Jessica Vick Whittaker, Carolyn R. Kilday & Amanda P. Williford
- Improving preschool education with curriculum enhancements and professional development : the Head Start Redi Intervention model / Celene E. Domitrovich, Karen L. Bierman, Robert L. Nix, Sukhdeep Gill, & Scott D. Gest
- Early literacy intervention intensity and its relation to child outcomes / Laura M. Justice & Anita S. McGinty
- Extending models of emotional self-regulation to classroom settings : implications for professional development / C. Cybele Raver, Clancy Blair, & Christine P. Li-Grining
- Implications of information processing theory for professional development of early educators / Jason Downer, Faiza M. Jamil, Michelle F. Maier, & Robert C. Pianta
- History, scale-up, and improvements of a comprehensive, statewide professional development program in Texas / Susan H. Landry, Tricia A. Zucker, Emily Solari, April D. Crawford, Jeffrey M. Williams
- Scaling-up effective professional development / Robert C. Pianta, Bridget K. Hamre, and D. Sarah Hadden
- Conclusion: moving evidence-based professional development into the field : recommendations for policy and research / Bridget K. Hamre and Bridget E. Hatfield.
- Publication date
- edited by Carollee Howes, Bridget K. Hamre, and Robert C. Pianta.
- National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education series
- This volume is based on the National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education (NCRECE) annual leadership symposium.