New Langton Arts records, 1975-2010
- Corporate Author
- New Langton Arts.
- Physical description
- 237.5 linear feet.
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 BOX 3
M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 CARTON 1
M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 CARTON 2
M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 FLAT BOX 4
- In-library use M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 BOX 3
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use M1910
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- New Langton Arts was an artist-run organization operating in San Francisco from 1975-2010, presenting contemporary work in all media.
- Estimated extent: 169 record storage boxes, 8 non-standard containers, 5 flat boxes, as well as 4 computers and other equipment. Included are all the business documents of the organization (contracts, correspondence, publicity materials, etc.), tapes and cassettes, photographs, duplicate publications, catalogs, etc.
- Collection unavailable until processed.
- Purchase, 2012. Accession 2012-143 and 2012-211.