Hierarchical linear modeling : guide and applications
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage, c2013.
- Physical description
- xix, 371 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
QA279 .H54 2013
- Unknown QA279 .H54 2013
- Garson, G. David.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Fundamentals of hierarchical linear (multilevel) modeling / G. David Garson
- Preparing to analyze multilevel data / G. David Garson
- Introductory guide to hlm with hlm6 software / G. David Garson
- Introductory guide to hlm with sas software / G. David Garson
- Introductory guide to hlm with spss software / G. David Garson
- Introductory and intermediate applications
- A random intercepts model of gpa and sat scores using spss / Forrest C. Lane, Kim F. Nimon, & J. Kyle Roberts
- A random intercept regression model using hlm : cohort analysis of a mathematics curriculum for mathematically promising students / Carissa L. Shafto & Jill L. Adelson
- Random coefficients modeling with hlm : assessment practices and the achievement gap schools / Gregory J. Palardy
- Emotional reactivity to daily stressors using a random coefficients model with sas proc mixed : a repeated measures analysis / Shevaun Neupert
- Hierarchical linear modeling of growth curve trajectories using hlm / David F. Greenberg & Julie A. Phillips
- A piecewise growth model using hlm to examine change in teaching practices following a science teacher professional development intervention / Jaime L. Maerten-Rivera
- Studying reaction to repeated life events with discontinuous change models using hlm / Maike Luhmann & Michael Eid
- A cross-classified multilevel model for first-year college natural science performance using sas / Brian F. Patterson
- Cross-classified multilevel models using stata: how important are schools and neighbourhoods for children's educational attainment? / George Leckie
- Predicting future events from longitudinal data with multivariate hierarchical models and bayes' theorem using sas / Larry J. Brant & Shan L. Sheng
- Linear models (Statistics)
- Publication date
- editor, G. David Garson.