- Fritz, Jean.
- New York : Putnam, c2001.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
NB1230 .F75 2001 F
- Unknown NB1230 .F75 2001 F
- Talbott, Hudson, ill.
- Tells about Leonardo da Vinci's life and the story of his model clay horse that was destroyed before he could make a bronze statue. Also tells the story of Charles Dent who fulfilled da Vinci's dream and make a twenty four foot bronze horse statue in the late 1990s.
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Cavallo di Leonardo (Milan, Italy) > Juvenile literature.
- Bronzes, American > 20th century > Juvenile literature.
- Horses in art > Juvenile literature.
- Dent, Charles C. > Juvenile literature.
- Statues > Italy > Milan > Juvenile literature.
- Leonardo, da Vinci, 1452-1519. Francesco Sforza > Juvenile literature.
- Cavallo di Leonardo (Milan, Italy)
- Horses in art.
- Dent, Charles C.
- Publication date
- Jean Fritz ; illustrated by Hudson Talbott.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Fritz, Jean. Leonardo's horse. New York : Putnam, c2001 (OCoLC)636582992