Family conflict among Chinese- and Mexican-origin adolescents and their parents in the U.S.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2012.
- Physical description
- 114 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- New directions for child and adolescent development ; no. 135.
HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.135
- Unknown HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.135
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Family conflict among Chinese- and Mexican-origin adolescents and their parents in the U.S. : an introduction / Linda P. Juang, Adriana J. Umaña-Taylor
- Acculturation-based and everyday family conflict in Chinese American families / Linda P. Juang ... [et al.]
- Conflicts and communication between high-achieving Chinese American adolescents and their parents / Desiree Baolian Qin ... [et al.]
- Mother-daughter conflict and adjustment in Mexican-origin families : exploring the role of family and sociocultural context / Kimberly A. Updegraff ... [et al.]
- Guided cognitive reframing of adolescent-father conflict : who Mexican American and European American adolescents seek and why / Jeffrey T. Cookston ... [et al.]
- Gaps, conflicts, and arguments between adolescents and their parents / Andrew J. Fuligni.
- Publication date
- Linda P. Juang, Adriana J. Umaña-Taylor, editors.
- New directions for child and adolescent development, 1520-3247 ; no. 135
- "Spring 2012."
- "Lene Arnett Jensen, Reed W. Larson, editors-in-chief ; William Damon, founding editor."--t.p.