Synthesis, properties, and mineralogy of important inorganic materials [electronic resource]
- Warner, Terence E., 1960-
- Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. : Wiley, 2011.
- Physical description
- xvi, 271 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Front Matter
- Practical Equipment
- Artificial Cuprorivaite CaCuSiO (Egyptian Blue) by a Salt-Flux Method
- Artificial Covellite CuS by a Solid₆Vapour Reaction
- Turbostratic Boron Nitride t-BN by a Solid₆Gas Reaction Using Ammonia as the Nitriding Reagent
- Rubidium Copper Iodide Chloride RbCuICl by a Solid-State Reaction
- Copper Titanium Zirconium Phosphate CuTiZr(PO) by a Solid-State Reaction Using Ammonium Dihydrogenphosphate as the Phosphating Reagent
- Cobalt Ferrite CoFeO by a Coprecipitation Method
- Lead Zirconate Titanate PbZrTiO by a Coprecipitation Method Followed by Calcination
- Yttrium Barium Cuprate YBaCuO₆d(d ~ 0) by a Solid-State Reaction Followed by Oxygen Intercalation
- Single Crystals of Ordered Zinc₆Tin Phosphide ZnSnP by a Solution-Growth Technique Using Molten Tin as the Solvent
- Artificial Kieftite CoSb by an Antimony Self-Flux Method
- Artificial Violarite FeNiS by a Hydrothermal Method Using DL-Penicillamine as the Sulfiding Reagent
- Artificial Willemite ZnMnSiO by a Hybrid Coprecipitation and Sol-Gel Method
- Artificial Scheelite CaWO by a Microwave-Assisted Solid-State Metathetic Reaction
- Artificial Hackmanite Na[AlSiO]ClS by a Structure-Conversion Method with Annealing Under a Reducing Atmosphere
- Gold-Ruby Glass from a Potassium₆Antimony₆Borosilicate Melt with a Controlled Annealing
- Publication date
- Terence E. Warner.
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on June 7, 2011). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Warner, Terence E., 1960- Synthesis, properties, and mineralogy of important inorganic materials. Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. : Wiley, 2011 9780470746127 (DLC) 2010034769 (OCoLC)661180952