- Publication date:
- Chichester, U.K. : Wiley, 2009.
- 1 online resource (xix, 435 p.,  p. of plates) : ill. (some col.), ports.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Overview of nanoscience in the environment
- Nanomaterials : properties, preparation and applications
- Size/shape-property relationships of non-carbonaceous inorganic nanoparticles and their environmental implications
- Natural colloids and nanoparticles in aquatic and terrestrial environments
- Atmospheric nanoparticles
- Analysis and characterization of manufactured nanoparticles in aquatic environments
- Ecotoxicology of manufactured nanoparticles
- Exposure to nanoparticles
- Human toxicology and effects of nanoparticles
- Risk assessment of manufactured nanomaterials.
- Lead, Jamie R.
Smith, Emma (Emma L.)
- Available in another form:
Print version: Environmental and human health impacts of nanotechnology. Chichester, U.K. : Wiley, 2009 9781405176347 (DLC) 2009009688 (OCoLC)316098848