Name reactions for homologations. Part II [electronic resource]
- Hoboken : Wiley, c2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 v.) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Name Reactions for Homologations: Part II; Foreword; Preface; Contributing Authors; Table of Contents; Chapter 1. Rearrangements; Chapter 2. Asymmetric C-C bond formation; Chapter 3. Miscellaneous homologation reactions; Appendixes; Subject index.
- This book continues in this well-established series of works by presenting a comprehensive treatise on name reactions in homologation reactions. Each section includes a description of the reaction, the historical perspective, a mechanism for the reaction, variations and improvements on the reaction, synthetic utilities of the reaction, experimental details, and references to the current primary literature.
- Publication date
- edited by Jie Jack Li ; foreword by E.J. Corey.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Name reactions for homologations. Part II. Hoboken : Wiley, c2009 9780470085073 047008507X (DLC) 2008055902 (OCoLC)297222809