The European Union as a global conflict manager
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 253 p. ; 26 cm.
JZ1570 .E89 2012
- Unknown JZ1570 .E89 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -249) and index.
- The European Union as a global conflict manager / Richard G. Whitman and Stefan Wolff
- Institutional nature of the EU as a global conflict manager / Carmen Gebhard
- Transforming CSDP for global conflict management / Alistair J. K. Shepherd
- The role of the EU as a conflict manager in Cyprus / James Ker-Lindsay
- Sub-Saharan Africa : a priority region for EU conflict management / Gorm Rye Olsen
- The EU and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict / Asaf Siniver
- The limits of EU conflict management in the case of Abkhazia and South Ossetia / Richard G. Whitman and Stefan Wolff
- The EU in Afghanistan / Eva Gross
- The EU as a reluctant conflict manager in Moldova / Claire Gordon
- EU conflict management in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia / Annemarie Peen Rodt and Stefan Wolff
- The EU special representatives as a capability for conflict management / Cornelius Adebahr
- EU performance in military conflict management / Annemarie Peen Rodt
- EU performance in civilian crisis management / Nicoletta Pirozzi
- The EU as a global conflict manager : reflections on the past, perspectives for the future / Richard G. Whitman and Stefan Wolff.
- European Union countries > Foreign relations > 21st century.
- Security, International > Government policy > European Union countries.
- Conflict management > International cooperation > History > 21st century.
- Conflict management > International cooperation > Case studies.
- Mediation, International > History > 21st century.
- Mediation, International > Case studies.
- Publication date
- edited by Richard G. Whitman and Stefan Wolff.