Active citizen participation in e-government [electronic resource] : a global perspective
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xviii, 631 p.) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- "This book focuses on the issues and challenges involving adoption and implementation of online civic engagement initiatives globally and will serve as a valuable guide to governments in their efforts to enable active citizen participation"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Aroon Manoharan, Marc Holzer.
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- Index not included in electronic reproduction.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Active citizen participation in e-government. Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2012 9781466601161 (DLC) 2011046465 (OCoLC)755699564