A creative approach to the common core standards : the Da Vinci curriculum
- Chaucer, Harry.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 208 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
LB1628.5 .C43 2012
- Unknown LB1628.5 .C43 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-196) and index.
- The common core as unprecedented opportunity: renaissance or reform?
- The Da Vinci core curriculum in light of contemporary educational theory
- The Da Vinci core curriculum: student, teacher, and the common core
- Using the mind well: inductive and Socratic instructional practices, becoming disciples of experience
- The Da Vinci teacher: engaging teachers, engaged students
- Recipes from the Da Vinci curriculum: chef Leonardo
- Details of the Da Vinci curriculum and alignment with the common core state standards
- Selected examples of rich inductive content from the 7-9th grade Da Vinci curriculum
- Selected examples of rich inductive content from the 10-12th grade Da Vinci curriculum
- Leonardo Da Vinci: his life and his relevance to life today
- Rounding out the program: satellite programs and common questions
- Putting theory into practice: new schools, schools within schools, and curriculum renewal.
- Publication date
- Harry Chaucer.