The hope for audacity. Recapturing optimism and civility in education
- New York : PETER LANG, , ©2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 181 pages ; 23 cm.
- Critical education & ethics (New York, N.Y.) v. 1.
LA217.2 .H66 2012
- Unknown LA217.2 .H66 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Expanding the realm / Chris Strople
- The rights of children : policies to best serve 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds in public schools / Ben Mardell, Lisa Fiore, Marina Boni & Melissa Tonachel
- School readiness and the power of documentation : changing the public image to see the "rich child" / Terri Jo Swim
- Teachers reclaiming their voices in student learning and initiating their own professional growth : suggestions for Obama administration / Zeynep Isik-Ercan
- Teacher collaborations provide an opportunity to improve education for all : students along the continuum of learning / Jane M. Leatherman, Nancy J. Bangel, Tracy L. Cox, Amber Merrill & Rebecca D. Newsome
- Developing critical thinking skills in the age of President Obama / Il-Hee Kim
- Hybrid technology classrooms for mathematics instruction / Keith Howard
- Conclusion: the hope for audacity : moving from adversarial contests to respectful alliances / Alice H. Merz and Terri Jo Swim.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Terri Jo Swim, Keith Howard, and Il-Hee Kim.
- Title Variation
- Recapturing optimism and civility in education
- Critical education and ethics ; vol. 1