Encyclopedia of environmental health [electronic resource]
- Amsterdam ; London : Elsevier Science, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (5 v.) : ill.
- Nriagu, Jerome O.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Knowledge in the field of environmental health is growing rapidly. Within the context of external factors that define its boundaries, environmental health has evolved over time into a complex, multidisciplinary and ill-defined field with uncertain solutions. Many of the key determinants and solutions to environmental health lie outside the direct realm of health and are strongly dependent on environmental changes, water and sanitation, industrial development, education, employment, trade, tourism, agriculture, urbanization, energy, housing and national security. Environmental risks, vulnerabi
- Publication date
- editor-in-chief, Jerome O. Nriagu.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Encyclopedia of environmental health. Amsterdam ; London : Elsevier Science, 2011 9780444522733 (OCoLC)664324014