Comprehensive chirality [electronic resource]
- Oxford : Elsevier, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (9 v.) : ill. (some col.)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. Biological significance : pharmacology, phamaceutical agrochemical
- v. 2. Synthetic methods I : chiral pool and diastereoselective methods-- v. 3. Synthetic methods II : chiral auxiliaries
- v. 4. Synthetic methods III : catalytic methods : C–C bond formation
- v. 5. Synthetic methods IV : asymmetric oxidation reduction, C-N
- v. 6. Synthetic methods V : organocatalysis - v. 7. Synthetic methods VI : enzymatic and semi-enzymatic
- v. 8. Separations and analysis
- v. 9. Industrial applications of asymmetric synthesis.
- Publication date
- edited by Hisashi Yamamoto, Erick M. Carreira.
- Available in another form
- Print version: ()0080951678 9786613932440