Developing research proposals
- Becker, Lucinda M., 1963-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- What is a research proposal
- When is a research proposal required and why
- What are the key aspects of proposal preparation
- What should be included in the introduction, rationale and literature review
- What is the significance of the aims, objectives and research questions/hypotheses
- What should be included in the methodology/research implementation sections
- What financial considerations are required
- What planning and organisation details are required
- Who are the other potential contributors to and referees for your project
- Where does it end? Reactions, reflections and anticipations.
- Publication date
- Pam Denicolo, Lucinda Becker.
- Success in research