Improving learning environments : school discipline and student achievement in comparative perspective
- Stanford, California : Stanford University Press, , ©2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 337 pages ; 25 cm.
- Studies in social inequality.
LB3012 .I49 2012
- Unknown LB3012 .I49 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- School discipline, student achievement and social inequality / Richard Arum, Karly Ford, and Melissa Velez
- Academic performance and expectations of Canadian students / Robert Andersen and David Zarifa
- School discipline in Chile / Florencia Torche and Alejandra Mizala
- School discipline and achievement in Israel / Yossi Shavit and Carmel Blank
- School discipline, performance and the presence of immigrants in Italian schools / Paolo Barbieri and Stefani Scherer
- School, discipline, and achievement in Japan / Hiroshi Ishida and Satoshi Miwa
- School disciplinary climate, behavioral problems, and academic achievement in the Netherlands / Herman G. van de Werfhorst, Machteld Bergstra, and René Veenstra
- School discipline, math/science achievement, and college aspirations in contemporary Russia / Theodore P. Gerber
- Correlates of school disciplinary climate and its consequences for student achievement in South Korea / Hyunjoon Park
- Class and racial differences in U.S. school disciplinary environments / Richard Arum and Melissa Velez.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Richard Arum and Melissa Velez.
- Studies in social inequality