Riverwalk Jazz Collection
- Corporate Author
- Riverwalk Jazz (Radio program)
- Physical description
- 154.5 linear ft. (265 boxes)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Locked Stacks: ask at circulation desk
- In-library use ARS0129
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- From 1989 to 2012, Riverwalk Jazz: Live At The Landing educated and entertained public radio listeners with a program devoted to celebrating traditional jazz and popular music of the pre-war era, featuring performances from the Jim Cullum Jazz Band and guests. This collection contains copies of all the finished programs, as well as elements, other source material, and files documenting every aspect of the show's production.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: Riverwalk Jazz: Live At The Landing Collection
- Also known as: Jim Cullum Riverwalk Jazz Collection
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- The Riverwalk Jazz Collection was donated to the Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound by Pacific Vista Productions in 2012.
- For related materials, please refer to the Archive of Recorded Sound's Jim Cullum Collection, ARS0036.