Greetings from Siberia [videorecording]
- Latvian, English, Russian. In Latvian and Russian with subtitles in English.
- [Rīga : Studija SB, 2004]
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 66 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- A documentary film about Latvians who were deported by the Soviet Union. In 1941, the Soviets seized 15,000 Latvians, including 4,000 children, and transported them to Siberia in cattle cars. In 1949, another 42,000 Latvians were deported to Siberia. The film includes interviews with survivors of this tragedy.
- Deportation > Latvia.
- Exiles > Russia (Federation) > Siberia > Interviews.
- Latvians > Russia (Federation) > Siberia > Interviews.
- Latvians > Russia (Federation) > Siberia > Biography.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Deportations from Latvia.
- Publication date
- author and director Dzintra Geka.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2004.
- A foreign film (Latvia).
- Production Credits
- Editor, Armands Zvirbulis.
- DVD-R (NTSC, all region); full screen 1.33:1.