National Center for Charitable Statistics [electronic resource] : NCCS : a project of the Center on Nonprofits & Philanthropy at the Urban Institute
- Washington, D.C. : National Center for Charitable Statistics.
- The National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS) serves as the national repository of statistical information on the nonprofit sector in the United States. NCCS builds compatible national, state, and regional databases and disseminates data on nonprofit organizations and their activities for use in research and policymaking. NCCS derives its data files primarily from the financial information report that tax-exempt nonprofit organizations file with the IRS. NCCS databases are available in a variety of database formats. Information on how to access and use NCCS data, and discussion about limitations of the financial data are also offered.
- Nonprofit organizations > United States > Statistics.
- Charities > Economic aspects > United States > Statistics.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics (U.S.)
- Washington (D.C.)
- United States.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source code title: NCCS data web
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1999?
- Title from home page (viewed May 20, 2005).
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.