- Burns, Matthew K.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2012-
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill ; 27 cm.
- Guilford practical intervention in the schools series.
- Library has: v.1-
LC4705 .B87 2012 V.1
LC4705 .B87 2012 V.2
- Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction. Matching the "Right" Intervention to the Student. Selecting Group Interventions: Identifying a Classwide Problem. Whole-school Behavioral Interventions. Small-group Academic Interventions. Classwide/Small-group Behavioral Interventions. Academic Acquisition Interventions. Behavioral Acquisition Interventions. Academic Fluency-building Interventions. Behavioral Proficiency-building Interventions. Maintenance and Generalization of Behavioral Interventions. Maintenance and Generalization of Academic Interventions. Putting It All Together.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book addresses a crucial aspect of sustaining a Response-to-Intervention (RTI) framework in a school: selecting interventions with the greatest likelihood of success and implementing them with integrity. Leading RTI experts explain how to match interventions to students' proficiency levels, drawing on cutting-edge research about the stages of learning. Effective academic and behavioral interventions for all three tiers of RTI are described in step-by-step detail and illustrated with vivid case examples. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book features more than 40 reproducible planning tools and other helpful forms.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- Matthew K. Burns, T. Chris Riley-Tillman, Amanda M. VanDerHeyden.
- The Guilford practical intervention in the schools series
- v. 1. Academic and behavioral interventions
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction2. Matching the "Right" Intervention to the Student3. Selecting Group Interventions: Identifying a Classwide Problem4. Whole-School Behavioral Interventions5. Small-Group Academic Interventions6. Classwide/Small-Group Behavioral Interventions7. Academic Acquisition Interventions8. Behavioral Acquisition Interventions9. Academic Fluency-Building Interventions10. Behavioral Proficiency-Building Interventions11. Maintenance and Generalization of Behavioral Interventions12. Maintenance and Generalization of Academic Interventions13. Putting It All Together.