Algorithms for computational microelectronics
- Revised. - 1992.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (VHS, NTSC, 13 min.) : sound, color ; 13 mm.
- Explains the use of mathematical simulations in the design and manufacture of integrated circuits.
- Publication date
- produced and directed by Lillian Schwartz.
- AT&T Bell Laboratories research report
- Originally produced in the United States in 1992.
- Full screen 1.33:1.
- "Revised, 6/29/2012"--Typewritten label on cassette.
- Production Credits
- Simulations & animations, Bill Coughran, Eric Grosse, Mark Pinto, Conor Rafferty, Kent Smith