Leading on inclusion : dilemmas, debates and new perspectives
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 162 p. ; 24 cm.
LC1203 .G7 L417 2012
- Unknown LC1203 .G7 L417 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -156) and index.
- How did we get here? a brief history of inclusion and special educational needs / Lynne Graham-Matheson
- Perspectives of special educational needs and inclusive practice: whose views count? / Gill Richards
- Theorising educational change within the context of inclusion / Anastasia Liasidou and Cathy Svensson
- Whole school development, inclusion and special education needs : acknowledging wider debates / David Thompson
- The importance of a whole school culture of inclusion / Alison Ekins
- Learning and teaching in inclusive classrooms / Bridget Middlemas
- Multi-professional working: the way forward? / Sue Soan
- Dilemmas of enablement: inclusive and special technologies / Mike Blamires
- Inclusive and ethical research / Fiona and Graham Hallett
- Developing inclusive schools: an international case study / Peter Grimes
- Leading on inclusion: the sum of the parts is not the whole story-- / John Cornwall.
- Publication date
- edited by John Cornwall and Lynne Graham-Matheson.