Light years : conceptual art and the photograph, 1964-1977
- 1st ed.
- Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago ; New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- 264 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
N6494 .C63 L54 2011
- Unknown N6494 .C63 L54 2011
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -257) and index.
- The unfixed photograph / Matthew S. Witkovsky
- Across the universe / Mark Godfrey
- Uninteresting pictures: photography and fact at the end of the 1960s / Joshua Shannon
- Hazarded into the blue: John Baldessari and photography in the early 1970s / Robin Kelsey
- Rona Barrett's Hollywood / Allen Ruppersberg
- Art is the copy of art: Italian photography in and after arte povera / Giuliano Sergio
- Reconfiguring representation: mechanical reproduction and the human figure in conceptual art / Anne Rorimer.
- Publication date
- edited by Matthew S. Witkovsky ; with essays by Mark Godfrey ... [et al.].
- Title Variation
- Conceptual art and the photograph, 1964-1977
- "Published in conjunction with an exhibition organized by and presented at the Art Institute of Chicago from December 13, 2011, to March 11, 2012"--T.p. verso.
- "With essays by Mark Godfrey, Robin Kelsey, Anne Rorimer, Allen Ruppersberg, Giuliano Sergio, Joshua Shannon, and Matthew S. Witkovsky."