Handbook of biosensors and biochips [electronic resource]
- Uniform Title
- Handbook of biosensors and biochips (Online)
- [Chichester, Eng.] : John Wiley, 2007-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill. (some col.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Biosensors and biochips are part of the huge and rapidly evolving areas of biomolecular and bioanalytical sciences. The market for biosensors and biochips is interdisciplinary and growing and has applications in a number of core research areas. With contributions from experts in the field, the Handbook of Biosensors and Biochips provides an essential reference, underpinning many of the applications used in medical diagnostics, environmental control and pharmaceutical and food industries."--Home page.
- Beginning date
- [edited by Robert S. Marks ... et al.].
- Title Variation
- Handbook of biosensors and biochips online
- Title from title screen (viewed July 8, 2008).
- Also available in a print version.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Handbook of biosensors and biochips. Chichester, West Sussex, England ; Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, c2007 9780470019054 (DLC) 2007025204 (OCoLC)144773050