Adult education for health and wellness
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2011.
- Physical description
- 113 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for adult and continuing education ; no. 130.
RA440.5 .A38 2011
- Unknown RA440.5 .A38 2011
- Hill, Lilian H. (Lilian Helen), 1957-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The role of adult learning in coping with chronic illness / Lisa M. Baumgartner
- Curriculum design in health education / Simone C.O. Conceic̜a̋o ... [et al.]
- Health literacy education within adult literacy instruction / Sandra J. Diehl
- Health literacy: an opportunity to improve individual, community, and global health / Andrew Pleasant
- Adult educators and cultural competence within health care systems: change at the individual and structural levels / Linda Ziegahn, Hendry Ton
- Adult learning, community education, and public health: making the connection through community health advisors / Susan Mayfield-Johnson
- The role of the adult educator in helping learners access and select quality health information on the Internet / Melissa Wright, Adelia Grabowsky
- Globalism and health / Michael L. Rowland
- Health education as an arena for adult educators' engagement in social justice / Lilian H. Hill.
- Publication date
- Lilian H. Hill, editor.
- New directions for adult and continuing education, 1052-2891 ; no. 130
- "Summer 2011."