Systems evaluation : methods, models, and applications
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xx, 237 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Systems evaluation, prediction, and decision-making series.
QA402 .S975 2012
- Unknown QA402 .S975 2012
- Liu, Sifeng.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 231-233) and index.
- Common System Evaluation Methods and Models Introduction Qualitative Evaluation Index System for Evaluation Comparative Evaluation and Logical Framework Approach Analytic Hierarchy Process DEA Relative Efficiency Evaluation Chapter Summary Grey System Evaluation Models Introduction Generalized Grey Incidences Model Grey Incidence Models Based on Similarity and Nearness Grey Evaluation Using Triangular Whitenization Functions Multiattribute Grey Target Decision Model Postevaluation of Road-Bridge Construction: Case Study of Lianxu Highway in China Introduction Process Evaluation Traffic Forecasting Financial and Economic Evaluation Assessment of Environmental and Social Impacts Sustainability Evaluation of Project Objective Problems and Recommendations Efficiency Evaluations of Scientific and Technological Activities Introduction Allocation Structure and Use Efficiency Analysis of Research Expenditures Efficiency Evaluation of University Scientific and Technological Activities Based on DEA Model Evaluation of Regional Scientific and Technological Strength: Jiangsu Province Evaluation of Energy Saving in China Introduction Energy-Saving Effects of Technological Progress Energy-Saving Effect of Industrial Restructuring Energy-Saving Effect of Development and Use of Nonfossil Energy Evaluation of Energy Policy Conclusion International Cooperation Project Selection Overview Demand for and Supply of International Cooperative Key Technology in Jiangsu Province Demand and Supply Indices of International Cooperative Key Technology Choosing Model Based on Grey Clustering with Fixed Weight Selection of International Cooperative Key Technology References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- A book in the Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making Series, Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications covers the evolutionary course of systems evaluation methods, clearly and concisely. Outlining a wide range of methods and models, it begins by examining the method of qualitative assessment. Next, it describes the process and methods for building an index system of evaluation and considers the compared evaluation and the logical framework approach, analytic hierarchy process (AHP), and the data envelopment analysis (DEA) relative efficiency evaluation method. Unique in its emphasis on the practical applications of systems evaluation methods and models, the book introduces several new evaluation models of grey system, including general grey incidence model, grey incidence models based on similarity and closeness, grey cluster evaluation based on triangular whitenization functions, and multi-attribute grey target decision model. Explaining intricate concepts in language that is easy to understand it provides step-by-step explanations of the various methods and models. The text illustrates the practical application, analysis, and computation of systems evaluation methods and models with an abundance of practical examples and empirical studies. The case studies examine post evaluation of road-bridge construction projects, the efficiency evaluation of the science and technology activities, the evaluation of energy-saving projects in China, and the evaluation and selection of international cooperation projects.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Sifeng Liu ... [et al.].
- Systems evaluation, prediction, and decision-making series