Math unlimited : essays in mathematics
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press ; Jersey, British Isles : Science Publishers, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 478 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
QA7 .M44425 2012
- Unknown QA7 .M44425 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This collection of essays spans pure and applied mathematics. Readers interested in mathematical research and historical aspects of mathematics will appreciate the enlightening content of these essays. Highlighting the pervasive nature of mathematics today in different areas, the book also covers the spread of mathematical ideas and techniques in areas ranging from computer science to physics to biology"-- Provided by publisher.
- This volume is a collection of essays in mathematics that spans pure and applied mathematics as well as the spread of mathematical ideas and techniques in other areas, ranging from computer science to physics and biology. It is aimed at an audience with an interest in mathematical research and aspects of history of mathematics. It highlights the pervasive nature of mathematics today in different areas"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- editors, R. Sujatha, H.N. Ramaswamy, C.S. Yogananda.