Never enough [videorecording] : a documentary
- [Harriman, N.Y.] : New Day Films [distributor], c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (35 min., 30 sec.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- "Do we own our things, or do they own us? Michele has 700 sweaters. When the pain of overcollecting outweighs the pleasure, she calls Ron "Disaster Master" Alford for help. Ron, a de-cluttering expert who believes "clutter begins in the head and ends up on the floor, ' determines Michele is a hoarder with a rating of 8/10 on his 'clutter index.' Ron also visits a Marine with 7,800 Beanie Babies and a Home Shopping Network addict whose purchases are literally burying him. [This film] is a documentary meditation on materialism, consumerism, mental illness, and the social fabric of our lives."--Container.
- Publication date
- by Kelly Anderson ; produced and directed by Kelly Anderson.
- Title Variation
- Title on container: Neverenough
- This disc may not play on all machines or players.
- Originally produced in 2010; copyright held by AndersonGold Films.
- Production Credits
- Camera, Edin Velez ; editors, Kelly Anderson, Julia Haslett ; original music, Nate Connelly.
- Participants, Ron Alford, Michele Gitlin, David Guess, Lynette Guess, Jay Helfenbein, Flori Kostoff, Stephen White, Barbara Van Notti.
- DVD-R ; NTSC.
- Winner, Artistic Excellence Award, Short Film, 2010 Big Sky Documentary Film Festival.