Graph data management : techniques and applications
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2012.
- Physical description
- x, 489 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
QA276.3 .G68 2012
- Unknown QA276.3 .G68 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Graphs are a powerful tool for representing and understanding objects and their relationships in various application domains. The growing popularity of graph databases has generated data management problems that include finding efficient techniques for compressing large graph databases and suitable techniques for visualizing, browsing, and navigating large graph databases. Graph Data Management: Techniques and Applications is a central reference source for different data management techniques for graph data structures and their application. This book discusses graphs for modeling complex structured and schemaless data from the Semantic Web, social networks, protein networks, chemical compounds, and multimedia databases and offers essential research for academics working in the interdisciplinary domains of databases, data mining, and multimedia technology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- [edited by] Sherif Sakr, Eric Pardede.
- "Premier reference source."