Writing papers in the biological sciences
- McMillan, Vicky, 1947-
- 5th ed.
- Boston : Bedford/St. Martin's, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 241 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 228) and index.
- Introduction : How and why biologists write : an introduction to biological literature
- Locating and using biological literature
- Handling data and using statistics
- Using tables and figures
- Writing lab reports and research papers
- Writing a review paper
- Documenting the paper
- Drafting and revising
- Preparing the final draft
- Using writing to prepare for examinations
- Other forms of biological writing.
- Publication date
- Victoria E. McMillan.