Leading for inclusion : how schools can build on the strengths of all learners
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- viii, 246 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
LC1201 .L42 2011
- Unknown LC1201 .L42 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This important book expands the notion of inclusion well beyond special education to include English language learners, students with refugee status, LGBTQ children, poor children, and other underrepresented populations. Employing real-world vignettes and up-to-date research findings, this hands-on resource provides strategies that school leaders can employ to improve teaching and learning in their school or classroom. Contributors offer a wide variety of perspectives from the fields of testing and assessment, early education, elementary education, special education, educational leadership, and reading.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Phyllis Jones, Janice R. Fauske, Judy F. Carr, editors.