Personality, stress, and coping : implications for education
- Charlotte, N.C. : Information Age Pub., c2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 323 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Research on stress and coping in education series.
LB1088 .P47 2011
- Unknown LB1088 .P47 2011
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Adolescent coping styles and task-specific responses: does style foreshadow action? / Michelle Andrews, Mary Ainley, and Erica Frydenberg
- The relationship between coping strategies, decision coping patterns, and self-efficacy in adolescence / Leon Mann ... [et al.]
- Implicit theories of personality predict motivation to use prosocial coping responses after bullying in high school / David Scott Yeager and Adriana S. Miu
- Coping styles and anxiety among female victims of bullying / Katherine Poynton and Erica Frydenberg
- Understanding adolescent risk-taking behavior: exploring the motivations, personalities, and coping styles of young people in a school-based population / Nicola Cogan and Matthias Schwannauer
- The relationship between positive development during the transition to adulthood and education, temperament, and personality / Meredith O'Connor, Ann Sanson, and Erica Frydenberg
- Optimism, emotional support, and depression among first-year university students: implications for psychological functioning within the educational setting / Melina Condren and Esther R. Greenglass
- College students' meaning making following significant loss / Crystal L. Park and Craig L. Esposito
- Implicit theories of personality, stress, and coping of Chinese nursing students / Joanne Chan Chung Yan
- Relationships of big five traits and coping mechanisms with college grade point average / Gretchen M. Reevy
- Personality traits, preventive coping, and self-care in master's level counselor training / Minda Markle and Christopher J. McCarthy
- "You are who you are": a mixed-method study of affectivity and emotion regulation in curbing teacher burnout / Russell L. Carson ... [et al.]
- Building inner resilience in teachers and students / Linda Lantieri ... [et al.]
- Personality hardiness as a pathway to resilience under educational stresses / Salvatore R. Maddi.
- Publication date
- edited by Gretchen M. Reevy and Erica Frydenberg.
- Research on stress and coping in education