--I listen to the wind that obliterates my traces : music in vernacular photographs, 1880-1955
- Roden, Steve, 1964-
- Atlanta, Ga. : Dust to Digital, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly ill. ; 23 cm. + 2 sound discs (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- CD 1. Wind [sound effect] ; John Henry ; Untitled ; Then we'll need that true religion ; In the baggage coach ahead ; Blue blazes blues ; Walking on ice [sound effect] ; Kind lovin' blues ; If you hadn't gone away ; Beautiful mansions of gold ; I seen my pretty papa standing on a hill ; The rosary ; Mocking bird [sound effect] ; Froggie went a-courting ; Damfino stump ; Montana call ; When they ring the golden bells ; Mandolin ; The stranger ; Brother Noah built an ark ; A little love, a little kiss ; Canadian geese [sopund effect] ; Reaching for the moon ; I want to go home ; The old grey horse
- CD 2. Walking in snow and thin underbrush [sound effect] ; Rovin' gambler ; I've got to go and leave my daddy behind ; Pinin' Hawaii for you ; Going my way ; Rainfall and thunder [sound effect] ; It don't do anything but rain ; Graveyard love ; Pretty Polly ; Canary birds: several hundred [sound effect] ; Xango ; The girl I left behind me ; Yes I know ; Bib-a-lollie-boo ; Winnebago love song ; My good for nuthin' man ; Stack o' lee blues ; I'm cryin' 'cause I know I'm losing you ; William & Mary ; Way down home ; Night noises [sound effect] ; Ya gotta quit kickin' my dog aroun' ; Cripple Creek and Sourwood Mountain ; Cowboy's prayer ; Precious memorys (sic) ; O bury me not on the lone prairie.
- Publication date
- Steve Roden.
- Cover title.
- "The photographs and recordings reproduced in this book are from my [i.e., Steve Roden's] personal collection"--Final page.