Encyclopedia of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry
- [Place of publication not identified] : Wiley.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : HTML, PDF, illustrations (some color)
- Scott, Robert A., 1953- editor.
- "The Encyclopedia of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry (EIBC) is the result of a merger of two major references: The Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry and the Handbook of Metalloproteins. This reference now contains over 10,000 pages of reference information online and regular updates of additional content are added on a quarterly basis EIBC is a key reference in the area of inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry and reviews the latest thinking and developments as well as in-depth coverage of core concepts in the field."
- Beginning date
- Editor-in-Chief, Robert A. Scott, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA.
- Title Variation
- Updated quarterly.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011?
- Title from HTML title metatag.
- Related item
- Merger of (work): Encyclopedia of inorganic chemistry
- Merger of (work): Handbook of Metalloproteins