Education, refugees, and asylum seekers
- London ; New York, NY : Continuum, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 196 p. ; 25 cm.
- Education as a humanitarian response.
LC3715 .E385 2012
- Unknown LC3715 .E385 2012
- Demirdjian, Lala.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: global overview: education, refugees and asylum seekers / Lala Demirdjian
- The educational life histories of a group of North Korean defector university students in South Korea / Candice Kay Lee
- Refugee education in Thailand: displacement, dislocation and disjuncture / Su-Ann Oh
- The provision of education in the Palestinian refugee camps, in Lebanon / Lala Demirdjian
- Non-formal education as a means of supporting the well-being of resettled refugees: case studies of community approaches in Denver, Colorado, USA / Janet Shriberg, Susan Downs-Karkos, Stacey Weisberg
- Refugees and education in Kent, England / James Dada
- 21st century learning: the role of community cohesion in refugee education / Megan McCorriston.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Lala Demirdjian.
- Education as a humanitarian response series