Mathematical methods for analysis of a complex disease
QH323.5 .H669 2011
- Unknown QH323.5 .H669 2011
- Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Epidemiology > Mathematical models.
- Partial differential equations -- Equations of mathematical physics and other areas of application -- PDEs in connection with biology and other natural sciences.
- Dynamical systems and ergodic theory -- Applications -- Dynamical systems in biology.
- Functional analysis -- Miscellaneous applications of functional analysis -- Applications in biology and other sciences.
- Statistics -- Applications -- Applications to biology and medical sciences.
- Biology and other natural sciences -- Mathematical biology in general -- General biology and biomathematics.
- Biology and other natural sciences -- Physiological, cellular and medical topics -- Systems biology, networks.
- Mathematics education -- Mathematical modeling, applications of mathematics -- Biology, chemistry, medicine.
- Biology and other natural sciences -- Physiological, cellular and medical topics -- Medical epidemiology.
- Biology and other natural sciences -- Genetics and population dynamics -- Epidemiology.
- General -- General and miscellaneous specific topics -- General methods of simulation.
- Ordinary differential equations -- Functional-differential and differential-difference equations -- Qualitative investigation and simulation of models.
- Numerical analysis -- Probabilistic methods, simulation and stochastic differential equations -- Probabilistic methods, simulation and stochastic differential equations.
- Ordinary differential equations -- General theory -- Nonlinear equations and systems, general.
- Ordinary differential equations -- Qualitative theory -- Complex behavior, chaotic systems.
- Partial differential equations -- Equations of mathematical physics and other areas of application -- PDEs in connection with mechanics of particles and systems.
- Integral equations -- Nonlinear integral equations -- Systems of nonlinear integral equations.
- Operator theory -- Miscellaneous applications of operator theory -- Applications in systems theory, circuits, and control theory.
- Publication date
- Frank C. Hoppensteadt.
- Courant lecture notes in mathematics ; 22