Preventing bullying and school violence
- Twemlow, Stuart W.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub., c2012.
- Physical description
- xxi, 315 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
BF637 .B85 T94 2012
- Unknown BF637 .B85 T94 2012
- Sacco, Frank C., 1949-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The range and complexity of the school violence problem
- The family, school, community connection
- The role of the mental health professional in working with agencies affecting violent children
- Case studies in school violence : a staging paradigm
- Bullying is a process, not a person : inviting the community into the school
- Children need to feel safe to learn
- At-risk children
- The role of therapeutic mentoring in activating community resources
- Medical leadership in creating a system of care for school violence
- Risk and threat assessment of violent children
- Effortless wellness and other afterthoughts.
- Publication date
- by Stuart W. Twemlow, Frank C. Sacco.