- Publication date:
- Builth Wells, Great Britain : Institute of Art and Law, 2007.
- xxii, 349 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Title Variation:
Nazi archival plunder in Western Europe and recent restitution issues
Includes bibliographical references (p. 311-328) and index.
- From Nazi plunder to Russian restitution / Patricia Kennedy Grimsted. Introduction: Context and perspectives
- The Reichsarchiv, the Foreign Office and military records
- Archival loot of the security services and military intelligence
- Archival loot of the Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg (ERR)
- Soviet-captured records and the Special Archive
- Russian versus Soviet restitution
- France: The return of looted French archives : the case of the Library and Archives of the Alliance Israélite Universelle / Jean-Claude Kuperminc ; Russo-French legal instruments for archival restitution ; French archival fonds returned from Russia through 2005
- Belgium: Papieren Bitte! The confiscation and restitution of Belgian archives and libraries (1940-2003) / Michel Vermote and Jacques Lust ; Russo-Belgian legal instruments for archival restitution ; Belgian archival fonds returned from Russia (2002)
- The Netherlands: The return of Dutch archives from Moscow / Eric Ketelaar ; Dutch-Jewish archives come home from East and West / Odette Vlessing ; In between a thousand files : data on my Dutch family / Ruben Vis ; Russo-Dutch legal instruments for archival restitution ; Dutch archival fonds returned from Russia (2002-2003)
- Luxembourg : Restitution of Luxembourg Masonic archives to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg / Serge Hoffman ; Russian legal instruments for archival restitution to Luxembourg
- The Rothschild Archive ; The return of the Austrian Rothschild Archives / Victor Gray.
- Grimsted, Patricia Kennedy.
Hoogewoud, F. J.
Ketelaar, F. C. J.
Institute of Art and Law (Great Britain)