Assessment of higher order thinking skills
- Charlotte, N.C. : Information Age Pub., c2011.
- Physical description
- vi, 418 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Current perspectives on cognition, learning, and instruction.
LB1590.3 .A778 2011
- Unknown LB1590.3 .A778 2011
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Conceptualizing and assessing higher order thinking skills / Gregory Schraw and Daniel R. Robinson
- An overview of thinking skills / Gregory Schraw ... [et al.]
- Designing assessments of self-regulated learning / Philip H. Winne, Mingming Zhou, and Rylan Egan
- Test design with higher order cognition in mind / Joanna S. Gorin and Dubravka Svetina
- A cognitive model for the assessment of higher order thinking in students / Jacqueline P. Leighton
- The assessment of higher order thinking in reading / Peter Afflerbach, Byeong-Young Cho, and Jong-Yun Kim
- Assessing learning from inquiry science instruction / Stephanie B. Corliss and Marcia C. Linn
- Assessment of higher order thinking: the case of historical thinking / Kadriye Ercikan and Peter Seixas
- Issues in the design and scoring of performance assessments that assess complex thinking skills / Suzanne Lane
- Incorporating cognitive demand in credentialing examinations / Susan L. Davis and Chad W. Buckendahl
- Strategies for constructing assessments of higher order thinking skill / Susan M. Brookhart and Anthony J. Nitko
- Critical thinking in the classroom: teachers' beliefs and practices in instruction and assessment / Bruce Torff
- Aligned by design: a process for systematic alignment of assessments to educational domains / William D. Schafer.
- Publication date
- edited by Gregory Schraw and Daniel R. Robinson.
- Current perspectives on cognition, learning, and instruction