Manual of structural kinesiology
- Floyd, R. T.
- 18th ed.
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill, c2012.
- Physical description
- vii, 408 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface 1 Foundations of Structural Kinesiology 2 Neuromuscular Fundamentals 3 Basic Biomechanical Factors and Concepts 4 The Shoulder Girdle 5 The Shoulder Joint 6 The Elbow and Radioulnar Joints 7 The Wrist and Hand Joints 8 Muscular Analysis of Upper Extremity Exercises 9 The Hip Joint and Pelvic Girdle 10 The Knee Joint 11 The Ankle and Foot Joints 12 The Trunk and Spinal Column 13 Muscular Analysis of Trunk and Lower Extremity Exercises Appendix Worksheets Glossary Credits Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides a straightforward look at human anatomy and its relation to movement. The text identifies specific muscles and muscle groups and describes exercises for strengthening and developing those muscles. "The Manual of Structural Kinesiology" makes important information readily available to students through a combination of logical presentation and concise writing style.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- R.T. Floyd.