Milon rav-milim [electronic resource].
- [Tel Aviv, Israel] : Melingo
- This is a comprehensive dictionary and includes all strata of the Hebrew language, from the Biblical to current Israeli slang. Includes linguistic tools that can find and retrieve any of Hebrew's 70 million inflected forms, and also supply other gramatical functions.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from HTML header: Rav-Milim
- Includes its own Hebrew keyboard.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Chaueka, Yaacov. Rav-milim. Mahad. 1. [Tel Aviv] : Sṭimatsḳi : ha-Merkaz le-ṭekhnologyah ḥinukhit : Yediʻot Aḥaronot ṿe-Sifre Ḥemed, 757  9654483238 (DLC) 97826101 (OCoLC)37614468